Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I'm Alive!

I feel like I've dropped off the face of the earth as far as blogging is concerned.  The last week has been crazy with a business trip, a sick little girl (she had a fever JUST below the GET HER TO A DOCTOR stage for about a day), and preparations for another trip that I am leaving on tomorrow.  All of this hasn't left much time for blogging or working on projects.
Poor kid...
I have finished two projects this week, but rather than stay up late editing pictures and writing posts, I'm going to have some me time and spend some time with my hubby once he gets home.  (He's working late tonight.)


So I just wanted to drop in and say hi!  I promise next week I'll have some fun projects to share with all of you!  (And I have a scheduled post that I did a week ago that will publish on Saturday.)

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you!